Monday, June 16, 2008

Sample Holographic Will Alberta



30 YEARS OF THIS SERVER.

Oh no, heck 30 years were met. There is nothing to do. Already reached the age where things get good, and if not, let's go see the Lord "when did it start? Let's see, see, say so ... Oh ya ... Well, since batteries.


not take this opportunity to thank God that allowed me to reach this figure with a nobler purpose than I ever could have imagined, from his hand. My parents: James and Laura, of all my heart I thank you for everything. Well this birthday emails if they have been emotional!

Sisters, aunts that I love very much, thanks for the messages, calls. Thanks Skinny there for the good vibes.

Thanks to my family in the Philippines, these beauties that are out here pretty fulfilling this mission, which fajaron (Total Thanks, really!).

Thanks to all my friends, to whom I wrote, which I called, which they forgot, who did not dare to do anything ... Rather, to all who participated in one way or another, actively or passively in the best birthday of my entire life !

Especially since in 30 years had never received a gift that had longed so much!

Thank God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment