Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stranne Floor Lamp Bulbs

of "ghosts" and other things

Felipe has made me think while helping you do your homework. The lesson was simple, write a story about "terror", the action that detonated the fiction was that it was light. I started digging into my memory situations semantically related to the terror and darkness of my eight years of age: ghosts singing opera, hairy hands with 6 fingers and claws heinous fumes emanating from invisible things visible, hermaphroditic aliens, giant rats whose hematic liquid infect an entire population, the possibility that my parents died by spontaneous combustion, sucking the viscous annelids toes, and terrific deep in my memories took me out of lethargy Felipe "I finished, I checked his story and it really was petrified. Or vampires, or monsters, or flying furry things, that there was nothing in his story but there were kidnappers, military and shootings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment