Sunday, June 21, 2009

Is A C Width Shoe A Normal Width?

On why JC said I like the Sophie Hunger

Sophie Hunger, the best kept secret in Switzerland , as listed in some (very few) pages of reviews has become one of my essentials in iTunes, for some months I can label it as one of the best I have made recommendations.

I imagine that I like well achieved by the simplicity of his songs that you know that it is no coincidence and yet you can not accuse her of pretentious. Me gusta, me gusta, no reflectors, no makeup, no low-cut clothes, not scandalous biographies or drug-addicted parents interfering with the feeling that causes me to listen to Monday's Ghost again and again. I feel the same as when I wear socks, rugs, when I go to bed with wet hair, the same soap to bathe with chocolate, sit on the sofa in the house (that is always bursting with things) while I drink a beer know a fair people; hug Manuel while washing the dishes, I find it extremely comfortable and homey that I hardly dare to listen outside. Sketches on Sea of \u200b\u200b his first CD, I have only three songs, impossible to get (or the rapidshare) else, but if anyone knows how or what does stay infinitely grateful.

I love what he did with Ne me quitte pas Jacques Brel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment