Friday, July 24, 2009

Syphilis Short Term Long Term Effects



some time now I can not help but think of a person without relating to a specific anatomical position. My grandmother, for example, in my memory appears standing with arm outstretched, pointing to a cable or one of its light meters which will be hung. My mother on the other hand, despite not having ever cooked if life was sprawling on my mind right hand holding a spoon and left a pan.

Sometimes when I lie and think about the people I've met a drunken feeling bothers me, especially when the cardinal points do not match his image, that happens a lot when I think of Murrieta, need to get up, look up and remember to angle shot just before it was released from that building. It would certainly have been a good diver.

know if this posting is my own or collectively, whether due to a failure kinetics, is like the old Japanese cartoons, where the audio and the movement never coincide, but we do know is that it is not permanent, sometimes a blow Head rearranges my memories and thus the image of the prisoners on my memory. I do not understand is why, despite the beating you gave me, that I left bleeding and unconscious, despite closing the eyes, turn around, to stand hand to you I still remember about me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment