Friday, November 20, 2009

Become A Third Party Payment Processor

a. .. My Memories static

years, needless to say, besides this, the age of 15 has been the most soulless of my life. I thought that with age every time I import less retain some atavistic own birthdays, but it was not. I remember

that during my childhood were few festivals held in honor of my birthday. Three to be exact, I duck, Strawberry Shortcake and She-Ra. For the fourth birthday and my brother was born and finished in dull holiday splurges, from there, the ritual changed my birthday and I borrowed the shapes. Morning

could get up 10 minutes later; expect amnesty to my homework and home, in class never had to see about coming home and awaited the arrival of a cake sencillito and calls from all my family for not apologizing to congratulate me personally, at night (I went to bed after making a list than what would be within 7 years, neither more nor less, for me, that was the happiest time of year.

Over time things do not change much, prefer money to gifts sobadísimos and tasteless.

however, was when my sister went to work and get resources when hooked me completely to the delight of surprise parties, the overblown and pompous celebrations, the soft option of being the star of the carnival.

Maybe my hormones are but two years ago that I celebrated my birthday and now I feel silly for thinking this way but I can not help it, I felt like a friggin PASTELOTE WITH CANDLES AND A TIARA WITH DIAMANTITOS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment